Fly Casting, Basics - The right skills to build upon
- March 21, 2020 (9 a.m.- noon)
- April 25, (9 a.m. - noon)
- May 23, (9 a.m. - noon)
- June 6, (9 a.m. - noon)
Fly Casting, Advanced, Distance, Managing Wind, Big Flies
- April 11, 2020 (9 a.m. - noon)
Fly Casting, Advanced, Stream Finesse, shot, droppers, sinking lines, slack line casts
- April11, 2020 (1 p.m. - 4 p..m.)
Trout School on Private Missouri Stream
(Basic casting skills are recommended)
- Weekend Class, May 1,2;3, 2020. Half-days on 1 & 3 (afternoon on 1st, morning on 3rd)
- Week Day Class, May 4,5;6, 2020. (Half-Days May 4th & 6th, as above)
Enrollment upon receipt of deposit (1/2 total). Cancellation refund varies with instruction. Be sure to ask.
Classes fill quickly and lodging is limited. We recommend enrolling one month in advance. Two or three months for the Trout School.
To arrange special individual or group instruction "Contact Tom" (above).